Tasting 4 : Passion collection
Gougères are served with this tasting.
The art of service to bring out the best in a wine. Served in Baccarat glasses and carafes designed by Jean-Charles Boisset and created by Baccarat specially for sparkling wines.
This is the first time in its 225-year history that Baccarat has partnered with a winemaker to produce personalized stemware.
Each glass and each decanter is made by hand. The fine rim of the crystal glasses signifies the utmost elegance in wine tasting where the perception of the wine is optimal.
For Jean-Charles Boisset, “The glasses offer a truly sensory experience: These glasses have the ideal rim and the perfect opening to allow the wine to fully reveal itself.”
Crémants de Bourgogne millésimés « Les Grands Terroirs », long ageing (from 8 to 14 years in the cellar)
• Vallée du Serein Blanc de Blancs extra-brut millésimé (origin - Chablis)
• Les Trois Saints Blanc de Blancs extra-brut millésimé (origin - Saint-Romain, Saint-Véran, Saint-Aubin)
• Dessus-Lès-Vermots extra-brut Blanc de Noirs millésimé (origin - Savigny-Lès-Beaune)
• Grand Rayes-Blanc extra-brut Blanc de Noirs millésimé (origin - Gevrey-Chambertin)
• Les Villages extra-brut millésimé (blending of the 4 previous cuvees)